Is acute or chronic pain keeping you from everyday activities? There is hope for a normal life again.
Allegan General Hospital’s Pain Management Center provides balanced pain treatment for the life of your pain. Ask your primary care physician today about a referral to the Pain Management Center at Allegan General Hospital.
We treat acute and chronic pain, including:
• Neck pain, including work-related injuries
• Back pain, including work-related injuries and sciatica
• Persistent pain after back or neck surgery
• Arthritis pain in neck or lower back
• Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS)
• Nerve damage or muscle spasm pain
• Shingles pain
For more information, call the AGH’s Pain Management Center at (269) 686-4300.
The Pain Management Center is located across the street from the Hospital at 570 Linn Street, Suite 2. Please park in the parking lot that faces the Hospital and our Physical Rehabilitation Center.