Allegan Homecare is committed to providing the highest quality of health care to people in their homes, helping them to achieve their maximum level of independence and optimal level of good health. We empower patients and families to take charge of their healthcare through advocacy, instruction and coordination with other services. All services are provided upon orders from a physician.
Most services are covered by Medicare or Medicaid and are provided in accordance with physician orders. Some of the services offered are:
Enterostomal Therapy (RN)
- Ostomoy care/instruction
- Complex wound care
Home Health Aides
- Assistance with personal care
- Assistance with exercise program
- Some light housekeeping in
- Disease management
- Wound care
- IV therapy
- Skilled assessment
Medical Social Work
- Accessing community resources
- Long term planning
- Financial assistance
- Adaptation of environment
- Upper extremity strengthening
- Task orientation
Personal Emergency Response System (PERS)
- Medical alarm worn by seniors to help preserve independence.
- With a push of a button, a trained representative will immediately answer call and stay with senior until help arrives.
- Work with Guardian, a Michigan based company
- $35/month, no installation charge
- Gait training
- Mobility problem
- Language and/or hearing assistance
- Swallowing evaluations/treatments
- Cognitive retraining
- Monitor patient's vital signs and weight from the comfort of their own home.
- Results are sent to Allegan Homecare for review
- Ideal for cardiac and pulmonary patients