Welcome to Ascension Borgess Allegan Hospital's secure, online patient portal. Our online portal allows patients to have easy, instant access to his or her health information 24/7.
Through our Patient Portal you can:
• Access laboratory and radiology results
• View continuity of care documents
• View and update your personal health record including medication list, allergies, family health history, surgeries, procedures, immunizations, problems and diagnoses.
• Upload documents, such as scanned lab results or instructions from your provider
• And more!
Not Signed Up Yet?
You can sign up for a Patient Portal account when registering for a service at the hospital. You can also register online at any time, but you will need to request a connection to Ascension Borgess Allegan Hospital/Allegan General Hospital after creating your account
Why Sign Up?
Having a Patient Portal makes your medical information more accessible to you. Click here to read a complete list of patient portal benefits. Please note our Portal only contains health information from January 22, 2018 and forward. Our previous patient portal, hosted by Relay Health, contains health information from June 27, 2014 through January 31, 2018 for those who established an account prior to February 1, 2018.
Who Can Sign Up?
Who Can I Contact If I'm Having Difficulty Setting Up My Patient Portal?
- Anyone over the age of 18 with an e-mail address.
- Parents interested in having access to their child's portal should speak with a staff member in Medical Records or Registration. Individuals will be asked to present a form of identification, their child's birth certificate, and to sign a consent form. If the child a parent is requesting access to is over the age of 12, the child will also need to be present to sign the consent form giving the parent access to their health information.
- Adults who wish to access another adult’s health information (spouse, adult child, etc.) should speak with a staff member in Medical Records or Registration. The adult granting permission will be asked to present a form of identification and to complete a consent form.
Should you have any difficulty setting up your Patient Portal, please contact the FollowMyHealth support team at (888) 670-9775 or by emailing email@example.com. Hours of service are Monday - Friday, 8 AM - 8 PM EST, excluding US national holidays.
Does This Also Give Me Access to Records with Affiliated Clinics?
No it does not. We utilize a variety of electronic medical record (EMR) systems in our hospital and affiliated clinics. Each EMR system utilizes a different patient portal at this time. For more information or to log into one of our affiliated clinics' patient portals, click here